The Law Office of Don R. Dennis Jr. demonstrates ingenuity in helping companies navigate the evolving laws, regulations, and industry best practices relating to Internet law, e-commerce transactions, and privacy laws.
The advantage of hiring Attorney Dennis is that he has handled Internet legal issues for over eight years and has over ten years of engineering experience in both the public and private sector. In addition, Attorney Dennis has significant pedagogical experience that allows him to explain complex subject matters. As an engineer, Attorney Dennis worked on projects involving integrated logistics and software programming. Clients benefit from Attorney Dennis’s ability to quickly understand and resolve complicated issues.
Our Internet experience includes:
- Preparation of corporate polices: Digital Millennium Copyright Act, social media ownership, social media blogger guidelines, and memorialization of accounts; and
- ADA Website Content Accessibility Guidelines compliance.
E-Commerce experience includes:
- Counseling on adhering to the Federal Trade Commission’s online advertising and marketing guidelines and social media influencer guidelines;
- Advice in conducting business using Amazon Web Services; and
- Acquisition, licensing, and commercialization of digital media and content, including mobile applications, Esports, YouTube, and Instagram.
Averted collapse of a technology company’s product launch through expeditiously preparing all transactional documents.
Audited contract prior to mass distribution to customers and identified California Yelp law violation prohibiting freedom to publish online reviews.
- State Bar of California Technology, Internet, and Privacy Law Interest Group
- Beverly Hills Bar Association Intellectual Property, Internet, and New Media Section
- American Bar Association Privacy and Data Security Committee